Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 115 "Color Play"

Hello my crafty friends! Thanks for playing along with our "Critter Cuties" challenge! You all created some adorable critter cards, and we had so much fun seeing all of them! The WINNER of Cricut Cardz Challenge #114, picked by random.org is

Monica L. from craftymoni.blogspot.com

Congratulations Monica! You've won a set of  Cardz TV Stamps! Just send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get them right out to you! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!

Challenge#115: “Color Play"
Make a card using any cartridge(s) and any theme you’d like, BUT using the colors red, yellow, and blue ONLY. You may also use black and white as accent colors.

Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, September 11th. We'll use random.org to pick a winner for a fun prize! We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!

Our fantastic Cricut Cardz Challenge Design Team has given us some ROCKIN' inspiration for this challenge! Be sure to have some fun by clicking on their names, following their blogs, and leaving them some comment love!


MELISSA - CROCS RULE, BEEP BEEP, LIFE'S A PARTY


JENNIFER - RECESS


MICHELLE - DOODLECHARMS, LIFE'S A BEACH


DEANNA - PAPER TRIMMINGS, ELEGANT EDGES


LEZLYE - FUN IN THE SUN


JANIS - DOODLECHARMS


SHELLY -  WALK IN MY GARDEN, CREATE A CRITTER


BARBARA - MICKEY AND FRIENDS


JERI - PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK, CAROUSEL


THERESA - BUCCANEER (IMAGINE), LACY LABELS


CORRI - B IS FOR BOY


CANDICE - BEST FRIENDS (IMAGINE)




21 comments:

  1. Congrats Monica have fun with your new stamps!!

    WOW the DT did a bang up job with some fantastic creations using the specified colors..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love the DT projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, im so excited I won! Thanks Mary, I will be emailing you shortly:) DT fabulous job with your cards!

    Peace, Love, & Crciut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Monica!Enjoy your new stamps!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a little note to say hi and hugs;-). Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' all the creativity DT! Who knew you could do so much with red, yellow and blue. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Color challenges are the hardest, but I had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Monica!!! If I am feeling well enough I am going to try this weeks challenge!!!
    Mary hun, you never stop!!! hahaha... I wish I had your kind of energy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy these challenges. Good luck everyone!
    leeleedel@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these challenges and I love seeing everyone's work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a challenging challenge !!! Love all the DT pojects great work all.
    Brianna (Happy Scrapper)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a fun challenge. Loved having to limit my colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those primary colors! So crisp and fun!
    thanks for all your wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been wanting to cut this hot air balloon since I got Wild Card 2. Your challenge gave me the inspiration to create it

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun challenge and I was glad to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This challenge was fun and I made something new, a waterfall card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to the winner. All the projects the DT's did are great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards! Great challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Mary, hi everyone,

    The cards so far are amazing!

    Good luck all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!