Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Count Your Blessings!" CTMH Art Philosophy


Hi guys! My good friend and Close to My Heart consultant, Judy Ashmore, sent me the CTMH Art Philosophy bundle! Thank you so much, Judy...I LOVE it! I had to make a card right away using the beautiful CTMH papers she also included in the box of goodies! I also used Cardz TV Stamps "Encouraging Thoughts". I really love how it turned out! Be sure you go by Judy's CTMH site, and check out the giveaway she's having for a CRICUT MINI! You'll find all the details at
http://www.grammiejudys.blogspot.com/
Judy's CTMH site is at 
http://www.judyashmore.ctmh.com/



Thanks for watching...have a blessed day!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. love the colors of those papers and the way you tied the bows on the stems of the leaves so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Mary and I love those papers. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card everything came together perfectly I love the colors so much and you did a fantastic job on stamping and your bows and I really liked how you turned that corner down and embellished it with a button very clever. Wow your stamps are the perfect match once again to a CTMH cartridge...sure am glad I own both so I can make this....your design will work perfect on a scrapbook page TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your card! It is so beautiful! I love the warm fall colors and all of the details. The button on the turned down corner is so cute. For a simple little card, it has a lot going on. You did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. That plaid is so rich and beautiful. I don't think I'm ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Mary.

    TFS

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so so beautiful!!! Love the fall colors and those great leaves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always I enjoyed you card, and video thanks for all the wonderful things you do...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love the things you do, thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary, you out did it again. I love those colors together.I am going to order the 2 Close to my Heart cartridges.I wasn't going too till I saw what you can make with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!