Monday, June 25, 2012

TSQ Royal Digi Challenge "Anything Goes"


It's the last MONDAY of the month and time for 

This months theme 
is "Anything Goes", so I decided to make my card using an adorable digital stamp from our fantastic sponsor, DRS Designs
Please check out their wonderful site for more amazing digi's!

Here's the card I made for the "Anything Goes" challenge! I used the "Ladybug Stackup" stamp from DRS Designs , baker's twine from the The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Shoppe, and Cardz TV Stamps "Going Buggy". You'll find all the dimensions and supplies list at the end of the video. Thanks for watching!


Don't forget to hop on over to TSQ Royal Digi Challenge to see all the wonderful creations from my DT sisters! They've given us some fantastic inspiritation! Be sure to enter the challenge...you might be a winner!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,


4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!