Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #110

Hi guys! Thanks for playing along with our last challenge! You created some awesome cards, and we loved seeing them! The WINNER of Cricut Cardz Challenge #109, picked by random.org is

 Grammie Judy from grammiejudys.blogspot.com

Congratulations Judy ! You've won your choice of a set of Cardz TV Stamps! Just send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, tell me which set of stamps you'd like, and I'll get them right out to you! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!


Challenge #110: “I'm so glad, you're my Dad!" 
Make a card for Father's Day using any cartridge(s) and using any colors you’d like.

Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, June 26th. We'll use random.org to pick a winner for a fun prize! We can't wait to see your cards for this challenge!

Our fantastic Cricut Cardz Challenge Design Team has given us some awesome inspiration for this Father's Day challenge! Be sure to click on their names, go to their blogs, and see more of their awesome creations! 



JENNIFER - PACK YOUR BAGS


BARBARA - BABY STEPS, FATHER'S DAY


DEANNA - ART DECO, LACEY LABELS, HEIRLOOM (IMAGINE)


MICHELLE - A CHILD'S YEAR


THERESA - FATHER'S DAY, INDUSTRIAL GLOW (IMAGINE)


CORRI - B IS FOR BOY


JANIS - 3 BIRDS ON PARADE


CHRISTY - ELEGANT EDGES


LEZLYE - FATHER'S DAY


SUZANNE - CELEBRATE WITH FLOURISH


MELISSA - PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK


KRISTIN - ELEGANT EDGES


VEE - ELEGANT EDGES, EVERYDAY PAPER DOLLS


EVELYN - 3 BIRDS ON PARADE


CANDICE - JUST A NOTE



42 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and thanks DT for doing such an awesome job! I love the inspiration!

    PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome DT inspiration as usual! I love them all! Thanks for the challenge Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, DT. :) Manly cards are always so hard but you all made them look easy. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of inspiration from the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...all of these are awesome!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love to enjoy all the projects!
    I am the winner of challenge #109...Yippee!
    Thanks, Mary!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job everyone and thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Job and thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Father's day cards ladies!!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my~~~~what an array of fantastic cards!! By Jove I think the DT has done it again~~~you gals ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow- the DT has done a super job. Love them all. Love all your inspiration Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone for the inspiration! I love seeing everyone's take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards!!!Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! love every single card!!! great job ladies


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everyone's cards are fantastic. Thanks Mary for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all the super cool idead. Great job from your DT.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mary I just LOve How You present your projects thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just got my Father's Day cartridge from Memory Miser. Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for the great ideas. Off to create...t-minus 3 days and counting! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great projects everyone. It is so hard to make a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great DT cards!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there, great cards.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am new to paper crafting...just started this year. All of the crafters I find on the Internet inspire me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such wonderful creations! I hope my entry is acceptable as I no longer have a Dad...I made it for my Hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ilove all the cards the DT came up with. Such a talented group.

    mary3mom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I so love all of the Father's Days cardz DT!!!! Awesomeness for sure!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the new blog design! DT did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great Design Team inspiration! Thanks for the super fun challenge!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yay!! This is my first challenge here!! I love all the inspiration!!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love all the DT inspiration! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your new site and wish I could learn to do that. Thanks for the opportunity to enter your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yay!! This is my first ever challenge I'm entering and I'm so excited! I just did a happy dance, LOL!! I LOVE CardzTV and your stamps Mary! Thanks for inspiring so many of us!! I hope your weekend is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Everyone's projects are fantastic, such talent and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such great variety from the DT - love the golf and barbecue ones especially!

    Glad there was still time to get my simple project in on the fun. Thanks Mary and Cardz TV!

    ReplyDelete
  35. 2nd attempt...
    Just love all the cards from the DT - what great variety!

    Glad there was still time to get in on the fun for Father's Day. Thanks Cardz TV!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!