Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #103

Hi guys! We loved seeing all your talent and creativity in our last challenge! Before we get to Challenge #103...We'd like to announce our random.org winner for challenge #102!
Our WINNER is

MAIDA from marg0006.blogspot.com


 Congratulations Maida! You've won a set of Cardz TV "Encouraging Thoughts" stamps! Just send your address to cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your stamps right out to you! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!

Are you ready for Cricut Cardz Challenge #103? This week, “You Take the Cake!” Make a birthday card with a cake or cupcake using any cartridges or colors you’d like.

Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, March 13th. We'll use random.org to pick a winner for a fun set of Cardz TV Stamps! We can't wait to see your cards for this challenge!


Our SUPER Design Team has given us some fantastic inspiration for this challenge! They've really outdone themselves on these cards! Be sure to click on their names to see more of their awesome creations!

SHELLY - CREATE A CRITTER


CORRI - ROCK PRINCESS


DENETRA - CREATE A CRITTER


BARB S - FROM MY KITCHEN, BIRTHDAY BASH


LEZLYE - IMAGINE YUMMY


MELISSA - BIRTHDAY BASH


BARBARA - DOODLECHARMS, JUST BECAUSE CARDS


CHRISTY - IMAGINE YUMMY


MICHELLE - SWEET TREATS


CANDICE - CRICUT ALPHABET


JENNIFER - SWEET SHOPPE


VEE - SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE, PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK


THERESA - EVERYDAY POP UP CARDS


JERI - SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE


JANIS - SIMPLY CHARMED


KRISTIN - IMAGINE YUMMY


NICOLE - SIMPLY CHARMED


SUZY - CREATE A CRITTER


EVELYN - STORYBOOK


39 comments:

  1. Congratulation Maida enjoy your stamps...what a great prize...U R going to love them!!

    Wow the Cardz TV team sure are one creative bunch what an array of fantastic birthday greetings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These designs are just adorable! Can't wait to see what others come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT inspiration projects, they are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner. What a fun challenge. The DT creations are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun making this one. It has been in my head for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the cute cards...thanks for sharing :)
    Jessica
    http://jessica-fortheloveofcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the inspiration. Can't wait to see everybody's projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this challenge! The DT did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello all!

    I love challenges!

    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun challenge! It always helps to have such great examples to find inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time to enter in this challenge. I sure hope I did it right.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great challenge, thanks so much Mary. DT's did another fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Challenge-Thank You Mary. Your DT is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Had fun with the challenge. Love all the design team creations. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm excited to be apart of this challenge, its my first one!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first time to enter any challenge. I think I will enjoy doing this again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge cuz birthday cards are always great to have!! Super cards by the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was a great challenge, and I love all the cards by the DT! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everyone's projects are great! Loved this fun challenge.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the challenge Mary> this really helps me create MORE cards.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the challenge. I had to do a card for my niece's birthday, so I incorporated a cupcake just so I could enter your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the challenge. I do a card for this challenge.

    http://withloveandscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, everyone did such cute cards. Thanks for the wonderful stamps. I just received them Saturday and did not even wait to use them. If You want to see the card I did go to my blog.

    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such great creations by the Design Team!

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful yummy cake & cupcake creations by the DT. First time for me making a cake cut shaped birthday card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the design team's projects! Thanks for the fun challenge! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great job DT!! All sooo super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mary, loving this challenge! The DT provided great inspiration to create this one. Great work everyone. All of the cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great challenge! The DT did an awesome job!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this challenge. It was great fun and so many great ideas. Thanks for suppling the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What awesome cards everyone. Makes me want to take a bite of each and everyone's cakes and cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great challenge and so many yummy projects.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful job DT!Thanks for the chance to enter.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome card by the DT...love them all!! Cute Cute Cute!!
    Pam
    croptilludrop23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great DT projects. I think I made it in just under the wire! Yea me!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This was a fun challenge!! Can't wait to play along with more!! My card has been submitted!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!