Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #102

Wow! It was so much fun seeing SO MANY awesome cards that ya'll created for our last challenge. Before we get to Challenge #102...We've got a WINNER to announce! Our random.org winner of Challenge #101 is

Cindy A. from pinkladysparadise.blogspot.com

Congratulations Cindy! You've won a set of Cardz TV Stamps! Just let me know which set you'd like, and send your address to cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your stamps right out to you! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!


For Cricut Cardz Challenge #102, “A Stitch in Time”, make a card for any occasion using real or faux stitching and use any cartridges or colors you’d like.


Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, February 28th. We'll use random.org to pick a winner for a fun prize! We can't wait to see your cards for this challenge!

Our AMAZING Design Team has given us some fantastic inspiration for this challenge! Be sure to click on each of their names to see more of their wonderful creations!


SHELLY - HOME DECOR, JASMINE


LEZLYE - ART PHILOSOPHY


CORRI - STRAIGHT FROM THE NEST


JANIS - CREATE A CRITTER, PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK


CONNIE - LOVELY FLORAL


JERI - PAISLEY, ELEGANT EDGES, PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK


BARBARA - LIFE'S A PARTY



JENNIFER - COUNTRY LIFE


NICOLE - JUST BECAUSE CARDS, PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK



THERESA - SWEETHEARTS, ELEGANT EDGES


CANDICE - BEST FRIENDS (IMAGINE)


DENETRA - MICKEY FONT


MELISSA - CAROUSEL


MICHELLE - GEORGE, PAPER LACE, WINTER WOODLAND

SUZY - CREATE A CRITTER


EVELYN - CREATE A CRITTER


40 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cindy....and enjoy your new Cardz TV Stamps....they are awesome.....have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. Thanks for a fun challenge.

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the inspiration here! Just linked up my card using faux stitching - can't wait to see the other projects that get linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to use one of your stamp sets for a thank you card that I needed. I love your punny stamps.

    Julie
    Http://scraphappypapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited I got a new matstack by 7 gypsies and wanted to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I can't wait to get my stamps. And I can't wait to get started on the next challenge.

    Thank you so much,

    Cindy A.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't entered a challenge is a very long time. This looked like a fun one. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge Mary. All the DT's outdid themselves with their cards.

    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always get such inspiration from all of you, thanks and hugs

    DeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great job DT!!! Thanks for a fun challenge:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous DT cards.Loved this challenge.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely samples from the DT
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with this challenge. I had fun with this one. Great job DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute projects from DT.Thank you for another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous inspiration! Thank you for another great challenge - I LOVE machine stitching!!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/2012/02/paws-atively-precious.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really neat! Had fun playing with my new Spectrum Noir pens with the digi stamps! Still have much to learn but enjoyed the challenge!
    becca0912@gmail.com
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun challenge. Thanks for all the great creations.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the fun challenge!
    Margret

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great challenge to get me going, the DT did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the fun challenge!! Great DT inspiration! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay I joined the challenge, thanks for all the inspiration DT!'

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun Challenge - perfect timing for me actually!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome cards by the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am loving this challenge. I just started adding faux stitching to projects and I just love the way it makes them look. Great job on the cards from the Design Team.
    Jessica
    http://jessica-fortheloveofcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. GREAT challenge!! I love stitching on cards... real and faux!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome challenge and great inspiration! This is my first time stitching on a card (I am a new card maker) and it was quite the learning experience. I really enjoyed giving it a try and I love the effect it gives the card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the challenge. I really need to work on faux stitching. I don't seem to have the lines looking perfect yet. Any tips?!?!?

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great projects by the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for the challenge!

    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome challenge and awesome cards DT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this challenge! thank you for the chance to play!
    Have a great day
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  32. So glad I was able to make this challenge. There are some beautiful projects here. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just linked up! I'm so inspired by all the fabulous projects!

    Diana :)
    leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. It is so fun to play again after my hiatus from crafting! Great inspiration from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful cards, ladies! Thank you for inspiring this challenge. I finally had a chance to use my Sew Easy kit!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The DT cards are Great!! I was finally able to get a chance to enter a challenge. Phew, it's been a couple months. Glad to be back. I had fun playing along.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!