Thursday, January 27, 2011

Update on Krafty Katsy

Hi guys! 
My sweet friend, Julie sent me an update on Krafty Katsy. She is undergoing chemo treatment to prepare her for the bone marrow transplant that will happen on Friday, and she really needs our prayers!  She had a reaction to some medicine yesterday, and while she's trying to be strong, she really needs some encouragement from her friends. Won't you take the time to make a card of encouragment for Kat, and send it to the address listed below? It would mean so much to her if we all showered her with love and concern, and LOTS of cards! 
Please continue to lift her up in your prayers!
Thanks so much, guys! 
Kat Callihoo
c/o Cindy Patella
321 Vaughan Mills Rd
Woodbridge Ont, Canada.
L4H 1B1
This is her sister's address, and she'll make sure she gets them.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this info. I would be happy to send Katsy a card:) Count me in! Hugs, Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, thank you so much for the update on Krafty Katsy. I pray for her each day and the think about how scary this is for her. I hope others will also send prayers and thoughts to both Katsy and her sister, Cindy.
    Thanks again, Mary. You are such a sweet friend!!
    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would LOVE to make her a card! I sure will make that one of my projects today for sure! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you Kat. Thanks for sharing this Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will start a card right away... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for her update.. all my prayers are with her, and I'll make a special card for her... I just want a smile on her face...

    Have a great Friday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!