Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Prayers for Krafty Katsy!

Hi guys,
If you've been a follower of Cardz TV and Cardz for U, you've heard me tell you about my dear, sweet friend from YouTube, Krafty Katsy. Kat has the most aggressive form of leukemia, and has been fighting for her life for over a year now. She's a very strong woman, but she needs our prayers. Kat will go into the hospital on January 22nd to have additional chemo, to prepare her for a bone marrow transplant on January 28th. I've attached a link to her video, so she can tell you in her own words.


Please keep Kat, and all those who are taking care of her, in your thoughts and prayers! God is good, and I know He will get her throught this!
If you'd like to send Kat a card, send them to:

Kat Callihoo
c/o Cindy Patella
321 Vaughan Mills Rd
Woodbridge Ont, Canada.
L4H 1B1
This is her sister's address, and she'll make sure she gets them.

Thanks for your prayers, guys!

Hugs,
Mary

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, what a fantastic lady. Please keep us updated in case I miss it on you tube. Thanks again. Keeping her and family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sending you some cards and will spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove our crafting community! Katsy is a dear dear woman. you are a sweet women im glad she has a close friend in you
    shar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary thank you so much for posting this. I will definately be sending Kat a card and most importantly LOTS of prayers!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for posting this Mary. I posted a note on my blog as well and let them know that you put this together. What a wonderful idea!!! You are such a sweetie!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat and her family are in my prayers. Thanks for sharing this news Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the addy Mary. I'll be sure to get her a card in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou so much Mary. I haven't had alot of time to do things on here but try to check in and the odd video if I have time. I was checking your site for a card you made so i could get measurements & thats when I saw your post. You are such a sweet loving person Mary & I'm honored to call you my friend. Thanks for all your prayers. BIG HUGSSSSSSSS. p.s. thanks also to everyone for their prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!