Saturday, November 28, 2020

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS FUN FOLD CARD FEATURING CTMH NOVEMBER SOTM


Hello, my friends! Today we’re going to make a cute S-Fold  card for the Countdown to Christmas series. We’ll be using the CTMH November Stamp set of the month called “You Warm My Heart”. You’ll find a direct link below to Linda’s CTMH site where you can get this awesome stamp set. Thanks so much for watching! 

CTMH November SOTM “You Warm My Heart”

https://lindacreates.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14463

Thanks for hanging out with me today!

Hugs & Blessings,

Mary 




 


 


2 comments:

  1. I'm also a CTMH Consultant (have been for 1 1/2 yr) and like the Nov mth stamp set. I have the CTMH Perk Up stamp/die set and it works well to cut the cup with sweater pattern on it as well as the lid. TY for showing how to make the S Fold Card. I had forgotten how nice the S Fold looked and exactly how to make. TY for the size info.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!