Wednesday, May 13, 2020

CTMH CRAFTY CLEARANCE!

Hi guys! Check this out from Linda! You don't want to miss out on these great crafty goodies from CTMH!

Image may contain: possible text that says '!CRAFTY CLEARANCE! STARTS: SATURDAY MAY 16TH ENDS: SUNDAY MAY 17TH'



       It's time for Crafty Clearance. I need to  clear out some of my old inventory to make room for new inventory.

Come and check out the oldies but goodies. Used stamps are also make an appearance here. All day Saturday May 16 and Sunday, May 17, we'll be running different specials. In the mean time, come and check out the inventory!

Don't miss the fun - join my group specifically for Crafty Clearance!! Here is the group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/craftyclearnace/

2 comments:

  1. I would love to check it all out but I don't have Facebook. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, you ok? Hardly any videos for a long time now. Are you stopping?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!