Wednesday, March 11, 2020

TUESDAY'S WITH EXPRESSION CRICUT SCALLOPED CIRCLE EASTER EASEL CARD

Hey friends! Today we're going to use the Cricut to make a really cute Easter card, and a vintage-looking masculine card. We’ll use Elegant Edges, Birthday Bash and Easter 2010. I hope you'll give these fun cards try, as well as the awesome CTMH products I used in today’s tutorial! You’ll find a direct link below to Linda’s CTMH site. Thanks so much for watching!



CTMH “Yesterday & Today” Card Making Workshop Kit


Thanks so much for spending time with me today!



Hugs & Blessings,

Mary 










2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these. Can't wait to make them with my Cricut Air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these beautiful cards, thanks for sharing. Gotta try making one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!