Thursday, July 18, 2019

"A SWEET HELLO!" ACTION WOBBLE CARD

Hi guys! For my post today on the Action Wobble Blog, I have a really cute Thinking of You card, featuring an Action Wobble, and an adorable flower and flower pot image from our July challenge sponsor, Printable Cuttable Creatables. I also used Cricut Elegant Edges, papers from Doodlebug Designs, an embossing folder from Darice, called Cherry Blossom, and Cardz TV Stamps "Ticket Talk 2". 


Be sure to click the link to check out all the fantastic SVG's, Clipart, Digital Papers, and Friday Freebies you'll find at Printable Cuttable Creatables!

Image may contain: text 

Here are more links where you can find us wobbling, and purchase Action Wobbles!


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs & Blessings,


Mary 






2 comments:

  1. So cute. I do love a wobbler. Great embossing on the card. The papers are very pretty, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!