Saturday, February 16, 2019

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Hi guys! Today we'll make a quick and easy birthday card using the CTMH Heart Happy kit, some rectangle dies, and Cardz TV Stamps "Mini Messages". Hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for watching!


To order the CTMH Heart Happy Workshop Kit follow this link:

From Linda: 
Ladies, for those who are interested in this kit, tomorrow my Cruise Special Starts!!  https://lindacreates.closetomyheart.c...   
If your order is over $50.00, please email me your order, shipping address and phone #.   Because of all of you awesome peeps, I've earned my 7th or 8th incentive trip with CTMH.  My thank you to you is while I'm cruising, I'm giving you 100% of my profit back when you order $50.00! That's $10 you get to spend on paper, stamps, ink pads, reinkers, and blocks.  =)  $100 = $20.00 of free! On Feb 18, I'll be in touch for payment through PayPal or Venmo and I'll be placing all of the orders!  Thank you to all of you awesome peeps.  You are amazing.  
Hugs, 
Linda

To shop for Cardz TV Stamps, click HERE!

Thanks for spending some time with me today!

Hugs & Blessings,


Mary 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!