Tuesday, November 27, 2018

CARDZ TV HUGE CHRISTMAS STAMP SALE!

Hi friends! Have you got your Christmas cards made yet? To help you get them done, I'm having a sale at Cardz TV Stamps! All Cardz TV Christmas Stamps, 15 different sets, are currently on sale for $9.99 each with FREE S&H while supplies last! These sets are limited, and when they're gone, they're gone and not coming back. Hurry on over to Cardz TV Stamps http://cardztvstamps.blogspot.com 
before these sets are gone forever! Thanks for watching!




To order your Cardz TV Stamps click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today...stay warm!

Hugs & Blessings,



Mary 



3 comments:

  1. I've tried for two days to order 2 stamp set and nothing is working for me...don't know what else to do.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband did it...it was Paypal.. he had to changed a few things around...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!