Friday, March 23, 2018

CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #40

Hi paper crafters! Welcome to this weeks Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge! I'm so glad you decided to join me in this week's challenge, but first, let's announce the winner of Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #38.

I used random.org to pick a winner:

Chriss from
     chrisandlou.blogspot.com    
           
Congratulations Chriss! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your Cardz TV Stamp set right out to you! Thanks so much for joining me for the Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge!  

Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #40
Create anything you'd like...card, home decor, gift tags, bags, boxes, scrapbook layout, mini album, etc...Anything Goes!

You have until noon EST, Thursday, April 5, 2018 to post your name and a link to your creation, using the Inlinkz tool below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! I do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please, and you may enter up to 3 times.

The Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

Hope you all have fun with this Anything Goes challenge! Good luck everyone...I'm excited to see what you create!









6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Mary....OMG What Super Adorable...Gorgeous and Darling Cards!! I can only guess this means more videos! wink wink! You come up with the most unbelievably Brilliant and ingenious ideas which make for Spectacular cards....You spread that Craftabulous Inspiration in abundance!! Wishing you A Friday that is total Fabulosity!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Dance to the winner - thanks for the new challenge Mary and for the lovely display of art here - have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, your cards are fabulous Mary!! I love each and everyone!
    Congrats to Chriss!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Chriss and enjoy your new stamp set...Mary your are outstanding..tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Chriss!! Super adorable cards my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, your cards are just adorable. Even the holy Easter one, which is my fave of this batch, has your trademark charming sweetness. Just lovely.

    Thank you for another fun challenge. Life went totally crazy in March for me, but I hope to be able play along more in April!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!