Monday, January 15, 2018

REMINDER ~ JANUARY'S ALWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE!

Hi guys! Just a reminder...the challenge is still going on over at Always Happy Birthday Challenges 
and you still have time to enter!

Our January theme is 
BIRTHDAY + PINK CARD BASE


We hope you'll come and join us, check out the challenge guidelines, and find out about how you can win January's prize!

Be sure to stop by Always Happy Birthday to see the awesome cards from the design team, and play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,





Mary


5 comments:

  1. I love this card Mary - thanks for the info on the challenge - I have created this morning and will enter - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Mary!! I love the pretty background paper and fabulous design!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking card Mary...I like the layout and your paper....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!