Wednesday, September 13, 2017

PAPER PLAY SKETCH #51 ~ "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!" QUILT CARD

Hi guys! It's Wednesday, and time for another fun new sketch challenge over at Paper Play Sketches! For my Thanksgiving card I used an 8 point star from Cricut/CTMH Art Philosophy, Cardz TV Stamp set "Mini Messages", and Paper Play Sketch #51. Thanks for watching!





Be sure to stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the awesome cards from the design team, and play along with us!

To shop for Cardz TV Stamp set "Mini Messages" click Here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,




Mary



5 comments:

  1. Perfect fall card with an old fashioned flavor! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love those papers and that star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW Mary this is so lovely - I have yet to create a quilt card yet creating quilts in real life was once my passion - now it is paper crafts- I will have to get busy and create a quilt card before year ends - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love your take on the sketch.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary,
    This card is absolutely one of the best you've done. I just love,love,love it. I especially love the quilt pattern and your color choices. Thanks for sharing that beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!