Wednesday, August 16, 2017

PAPER PLAY SKETCH #49 ~ SUNFLOWER "THINKING OF YOU" CARD

Hi guys! It's Wednesday, and time for another fun new sketch challenge over at Paper Play Sketches! For my card today, I used Cricut Walk in my Garden, Cardz TV Stamp set "Mini Messages", and Paper Play Sketch #49. Thanks for watching!




Be sure to stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the awesome cards from the design team, and play along with us!

To shop for Cardz TV Stamp set "Mini Messages" click Here.

Thanks for spending part of your day with me!

Hugs & Blessings,




Mary


5 comments:

  1. Super cute Fall card, Mary. Love sun flowers - so bright and cheerful. Love all your pretty papers too - going to do some shopping :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty card! Great design and I love the cheerful sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sunflowers and I love your beautiful card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!