Wednesday, July 26, 2017

CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE #4 ~ "HO! HO! HO!" SANTA CARD

Hi guys! It's time for Christmas in July Challenge #4! Just make a Christmas card using any colors you'd like! Make any style Christmas card you'd like, and NO, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter.

You have until Wednesday, August 2nd at 11:30 am EDT to get your card entered in the InLinkz below. Your entries should be new projects...no backlinks please, and you may enter up to 3 times. I'll use random.org to pick a winner for a fun set of Cardz TV Stamps Christmas stamps!


Let's announce the winner of 
Christmas In July Challenge #3


I used random.org to pick a winner:

            Tammy A. from
          mycraftcentral.blogspot.com

Congratulations Tammy! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your set of Cardz TV Christmas Stamps right out to you! Thanks so much for joining us for the Cardz TV Christmas In July Challenge!  

I can't wait to see your Christmas cards! For my quick and easy Christmas card, I used Cardz TV Kit & Kaboodle Sketch #2, Cricut Elegant Edges, and Cardz TV Stamps "Home for Christmas" Thanks for watching!



Sketch #2





4 comments:

  1. Happy Dance to the winner! Thanks for another Christmas in July - I am surely getting cards done! Great inspiration on this post! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! Super DUPER cute!!
    Fun sketch!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fun challenge and for sharing your gorgeous card Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!