Wednesday, April 26, 2017

PAPER PLAY SKETCHES #41 ~ "SHOP MY STASH" MOTHER'S DAY CARD

Hi guys! It's Wednesday, and time for another fun new sketch challenge over at Paper Play Sketches! For my DT card, I shopped my stash for some cute papers & punch outs from a ColorBok paper pad, and made a Mother's Day card. I used the NEW Cardz TV Stamps "Mini Messages", and Paper Play Sketch #41. Thanks for watching!





Be sure to stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the awesome cards from the design team, and play along with us!

To shop for Cardz TV Stamp set "Mini Messages" click Here.

Thanks for spending part of your day with me!

Hugs & Blessings,




Mary


2 comments:

  1. Quick n easy😄 I like it! Thank you, Mary.
    Martha from Norman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!!!! That stamp set is a gold mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!