Wednesday, October 5, 2016

'THERE'S SNOWBUDDY LIKE YOU!" CARD

Hi guys! Today I've made a cute snowman card using Elegant Edges, Winter Woodland and the NEW October release, Cardz TV Stamps "Winter Cheer" and "Favorite Phrases". Thanks for watching!





To shop for Cardz TV Stamps "Winter Cheer" & "Favorite Phrases" click Here.

Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery, featuring our amazing Gallery Designers!
Every day, 7 days a week, they'll show you Cards, 3-D Projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,


Mary


11 comments:

  1. The snowman is so cute! Sharon P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary, I LOVE this card! The two new stamps sets are awesome!!!! heading over to FB to send you a message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Mary! I just LOVE that cute snowman!!!! Love your card too, May have to scraplift that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How totally adorable Mary!!! Love, love, love your snowman and both new stamp sets!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting these stamps when I can. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video and very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Mary....OOOOH What a cutie of a card....hmmm wondering why I'm humming Frosty the Snowman....started last evening and still going....hmmm!! Great creative job love the paper and colors. Your little guy has snow much personality..love your card inside & out! Great new stamp sets...can't wait to get my Happy CARDZTV mail. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the snowman stamp set and plan to order it. Thanks for your ideas, Mary, so far this year my Christmas cards are really moving along fast and I have most of them done. I love the Kit and Kaboodle lay outs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great new stamp sets and I love your card! Super cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cute card and your new stamp sets! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute snowman card, nice stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!