Wednesday, May 6, 2015

BIRTHDAY PARTY CENTERPIECE

Hi guys! It's my day to post on the Cardz TV Gallery blog, and today I've made a cute, quick and easy birthday centerpiece! I used my Cricut Explore to print and cut a cute birthday cake image from the Birthday Bash cartridge, and you can also cut this same image with your Cricut Expression and paper piece it together for the centerpiece. I used Cardz TV Stamps "Make A Wish" for a little gift tag under the bow. It was super fun, and easy to do! Thanks for watching!






Don't forget to visit the Cardz TV Gallery, featuring our amazing Gallery Designers! 
Each weekday, Monday through Friday, they'll show you Cards, 3-D projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE! Just click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,


11 comments:

  1. Love your Birthday center piece it turned out so awesome. What a fun and great idea. Thanks for sharing along with all of your neat ideas. Thiis was a fun video and thanks for sharing your Jill link. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Mary What more can I say besides Thank You. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Awesome! and a money saver! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great table top decoration......tfs
    well done Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous birthday center piece Mary!! I so love it!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. What a wonderful idea. I loVe how yours turned out.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mary,

    I love this idea. I must make some for my daughter Birthday this year. Thanks for Sharing.
    Luria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that idea, that is so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was looking for the new challenge and did not see a new challenge posted.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea. I really like it. My daughter is getting married in a couple of months, and this gives me a great way to make center pieces for her reception tables. And, they'll be inexpensive, but look Really good. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!