Friday, April 10, 2015

CARDZ TV CARD DESIGNERS CHALLENGE #7 "BUTTERFLIES"

Hi guys! It's time for another Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge! I can't wait until you to see what these amazing ladies have created for your inspiration, using Cardz TV StampsBut first, let's see who won Card Challenge #6 "Spring". I used random.org to pick a winner, and the winner is

  Amber Elizabeth from
ambyinwonderland88.blogspot.com

Congratulations Amber! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your stamps right out to you! Thanks so much for joining us for the Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge! 

Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge #7
"Butterflies" 
Create a Card using Butterflies. 

You have until noon EDT, Thursday, April 23, 2015 to post your name and a link to your creation, using the Inlinkz tool below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! We do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please. You may have up to 3 entries.

The Card Challenge winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

The amazing Cardz TV Card Designers have done an fantastic job on this fun challenge, and given us some super inspiration! You'll find the Cardz TV Stamps set(s) they used for their creations, next to their names. Be sure to go by each of their blogs, become a follower, and leave them some comment love! 

Hope you all have fun with this "Butterflies" Card challenge! Good luck everyone...we can't wait to see what you create!



SUSAN ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "MIXED MESSAGES"


BETH ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "MIXED MESSAGES"


BARBARA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "JUST SAYING"


LENA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "VERY MERRY"


GERDA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "THINK SPRING"


AMANDA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "THINK SPRING"


RHONDA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "MIXED MESSAGES"


GEORGIA ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "MIXED MESSAGES"


KIMBERLY ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "MANY THANKS"



ANNE-MARIE ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "JUST SAYING"


CINDY ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "BIRDS AND BEES"



FAITH ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "JUST SAYING"

SHAWNEE ~ CARDZ TV STAMPS "BIRDS AND BEES"



9 comments:

  1. Mary the design team created gorgeous butterfly projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What a breathtaking array of beautiful Butterfly cards. I love butterflies so have to say I was beyond happy to see all the gorgeous and adorable clever and creative cards. What a super talented DT. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!!! Awesome job ladies!!!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. The design team did a wonderful job on the cards!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary, I have been entering your challenges for a long time and I am having troubles with your link tool. I have added my card, it's called Catherine's Imagination. My email is catemccrory@yahoo.com. That's if I win, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, I am having a devil of a time trying to figure out how to post more than 1 image. I finally got one to link, but it won't go back to my blog....and I didn't think it worked so I ended up with 2 images of the same thing. I am so frustrated!! Can you guide me to a site I can get more info on how to do this? I've exhausted all the things I can think of to figure it out. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary,
    You now how I love this topic. So I just had to enter. Good Luck to everyone.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design team member's cards. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!