Tuesday, October 21, 2014

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CARDS #2 2014 ~ TUESDAY'S WITH EXPRESSION

Hi guys! Today on Tuesday's with Expression I'll be making card #2 for the 12 Days of Christmas card series for 2014. I'll be using the Create A Critter 2 cartridge, Elegant Edges, Art Philosophy, and the NEW Cardz TV Stamp set "Christmas Critter Captions". Thanks for watching!



To view and order Cardz TV Stamps, click here!

Don't forget to visit the NEW Cardz TV Gallery, featuring our amazing Gallery Designers!
Each day they'll show you Cards, 3-D projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE!
Just click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,


15 comments:

  1. Oh Mary what a cutie of a Christmas Card you once again came up with such a PURR-fect idea and you never leave anyone out.....I loved each and every little idea you came up with! You truly know how to make the most of all the Cricut Cartridges and then you stamp make it complete YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Mary. I just love that little kitty.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will make a Thanksgiving card soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a purr-fect card. You have the best ideas Mary. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. A purr-fect card, Mary. I always love your paper combinations and this is no exception. Wonderful and festive Christmas card!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a purr-fact Christmas card, I loved it Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always look forwards to watching your videos! I love that you still make things with your Cricut . These little animal cards are darling with your stamp set!
    Debbie
    Crafthawk@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable Purrrrrfect card :) great video as always thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you dressed up the cat..ADORABLE!!
    Super Duper cute!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a 'Purrrrrfect' Christmas card Mary!!! I love it!!! And those papers are just fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kitty is super cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another really cute card. I love how you can take colors and different patterns and put them together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is purrrfect. Thanks for sharing this cutie.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!