Friday, August 15, 2014

WINNER CARDZ TV CARD DESIGNERS CHALLENGE #6!

Hi guys! Happy Friday! It's time to announce the winner of the Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge #6 "Feminine Birthday ~ 3 Patterned Papers"! First, I want to thank my wonderful, super talented Card Designers for all the fabulous creations, and inspiration they've provided for us over the summer! They've all worked hard, and done such an awesome job, so we're taking a short break...but they'll be back in the Fall, along with the 3-D Designers, to inspire you again! 

Now, for the winner of Cardz TV Card Designers 
Challenge #6! 
     
I used random.org to pick a winner, and the winner is

 Dawn from designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Congratulations Dawn! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your set of Cardz TV Stamps in the mail! Thank you for joining us! 

Have a great Friday, everyone! 

Hugs and Blessings,


7 comments:

  1. Oh my, oh my, oh my I just screamed when I saw my name.
    Thank you so very much!
    Thanks everyone for sharing your wonderful projects and your time. Enjoy your break.
    Crafty Hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!