Monday, December 17, 2012

"WINTER FUN" PPT CHALLENGE #91

Paper Playtime starts a brand new challenge today!! 
Challenge # 91
"Winter Fun"
StartsMonday, Dec 17th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 27th Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, Dec 27th late afternoon

I'm so happy to sponsor this fun challenge!
One winner chosen by random.org will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

Please Note: This is our last challenge for 2012.
The winner will be announced on Thursday, December 27th, 2012.
Happy New Year! Have a great rest of the year!!

I used Simply Charmed, Elegant Edges, and Cardz TV Stamps "Home for Christmas" to make my card for this challenge. Thanks for watching!




Come play with us!
...

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet and beautiful card Mary you just are so talented and have the eye for color and patterns it just all work each and every time just outstanding! I love the way you used so many different punches this time too w/your cartridge just another awesome creation by you!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,Ihave learn a lot watching your videos,iam so excited ym daughter help me to start a blog,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/ I would be so happy for you to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Mary! I haven't used flocking yet, but looks like I need me some of this great stuff! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I love your card. The flocking is adorable. I can't wait to try it. Merry Christmas!!

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an beautiful card. I have never used flocking, but now I am going to give it a try. I have learned so much from you. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute card and the colors are great. It makes me ready for snow. I have never used flocking, but now I am going to give it a try. I have learned so much from you. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute!! Love the flocking and the bell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Mary!! I've used flocking more this year than I ever have. It can really make a card! Love how you used it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely darling!
    Martha from Norman

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, you are such an amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a cute card Mary. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. (Not sure if my comment posted or not) such a cute card! Every time I watch your videos it makes me want to jump up & create!! Great card! Hope you & your family have an amazing Christmas!!

    Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!