Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WINNER! "FALL-O-WEEN FUN" CHALLENGE

Hello my crafty friends! Thanks so much to all of you for playing the Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge #17 "Fall-o-ween Fun". I used random.org to pick a winner, and that winner is...

  Pamela Danner from scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Congratulations Pamela!  You've won a set of Cardz TV Stamps! Just send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get them right out to you! Thanks so much for playing our challenge!

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to win a set of your beautiful stamps! Thank you so much!
    Pamela Danner
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!