Friday, April 20, 2012

Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #8

Hi guys! Welcome to Cardz TV Design Team Challenge #8! I'm so excited to show you what the awesome, super talented Cardz TV Design Team has created for your inspiration, using Cardz TV Stamps!

Cardz TV Challenge #8 
"Color Me A Rainbow!" Create a card or craft project for any occasion using colors from the rainbow...pink, blue, green & yellow ONLY...you can also add small amounts of black & white.


You have until midnight EST, Sunday, April 22nd to post your name and a link to your card, LO or craft in Mr. Linky. 


I'll announce the winner on Monday, April 23rd, and the winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps - winners choice!


The awesome Cardz TV Design Team has given us some AMAZING inspiration for this challenge! You'll find the name of the Cardz TV Stamps they used, beside their names. Be sure to go by each of these fantastic designers blogs to get a closer look at the cards they've created for this challenge, then come back here and enter the challenge yourself! 

Hope you all have fun with this challenge! Good luck everyone...we can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!


LAURA - THINK SPRING


DeNETRA - MORE ENCOURAGING THOUGHTS


KATE- GOOD FRIENDS


MELISSA - THANKFUL FOR YOU, MAKE A WISH


GLORIA - SWEET TALK


THERESA - IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU



AMANDA - GOOD FRIENDS

CANDICE - GARDEN GREETINGS


DANA - THINK SPRING


NICOLE - THINK SPRING


SHAWNEE - THINK SPRING


JANIS - HERE KITTY, MAKE A WISH, HUGS AND KISSES


SHARON - FARMYARD FUNNIES


SUSAN - IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU


JERI - CRITTER CAPTIONS


ELAINE - FARMYARD FUNNIES


LYNN - GOOD FRIENDS


KRISTIN - GOING BUGGY


KAREN - MOTHER'S DAY



26 comments:

  1. The design team projects are just beautiful! I love this challenge so inspiring! TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the cards are are really great!! It just proves how diverse Mary's stamps are it's fun to see all the different way everyone used them and such beautiful and cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added my card for the challenge! I've incorporated all the colors into my project in the background paper that I made...=)

    Jo

    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My what beautiful cards. I think the DT makes prettier cards each time they post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great DT projects. Love the funny puns and such cute characters. TFS

    Just A Pac Rat
    http://www.circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the designs! (and give a hug to Sophie - she is SOOOO cute)

    Lisa Rea at KBMG dot com
    www.scrappydistractions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fun challenge Mary. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, I love watching your videos and now, participating in you challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just linked up my card. It's really late and I can't wait to visit more DT Blogs. By looking at their work, they are incredibly talented.
    Thanks for hosting Mary and have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow DT did an amazing job!! Great challenge!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge. Love what the DT did for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a fun challegne. Great projects everyone and the design team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great colors thats for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge DT's, love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the challenge Mary. I know am cutting it close by 3 1/2 hours left. Wow, but I made it!! LOL Hope you like the card.
    Hugs
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun Challenge! Thanks for the opportunity to see all the talent and be inspired!

    Rebecca
    becca0912@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great DT projects. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was a fun challenge to do...thank you for sponsoring it Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm Beth and together with my Daughter, Emily we are a Mother & Daughter team. We just linked up our card.

    We are friends with Shawnee and this is our first challenge. It is evident everyone has incredible talent. Thank you, Mary for the hosting & the opportunity to participate! ~Beth & Emily

    ReplyDelete
  20. mary,
    please help!!! Have been try to post my card for over half an hour but don.t know what to do because they updated blog and am not understanding it. Only the text posted.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I linked up my card. I hope it goes through this time.

    The DT did a terrific job on the examples. TFS!
    Blessings,
    RecipeScrapper at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mother's Day cards & blog hops are fantastic... now I have more blogs to follow.... and more ideas for cardmaking...
    Had hoped to submit my Mother's day cards but new to downloading....so probably won't get the chance.
    Thanks for Sharing,Vicky G/MN

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just loved your Mother's Day Tin. I cant wait to make my own. Thank you for the inspiration. hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just loved the Mother's Day Tin I cant wait to make my own. Thank you for the inspiration and sharing your creations. Hugs and Happy Mother's Day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!