Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Stamp Sets!

Good morning guys!
YAY! It's Saturday...hope you've all got plans for a fun, crafty weekend! Just wanted to let you know that 6 new sets of Cardz TV Stamps are now in the store, and ready for pre-order! We're now taking orders for "Ticket Talk", "Holly Jolly", "Classic Christmas", "Barks and Bones", "It's A Guy Thing", and "Make a Wish". These new sets should ship to you in 7 to 10 days. If you'd like to check them out, just go to Cardz TV Stamps. I'm working on some card videos using the new stamps, and hope to have one up later today.
Thanks guys...have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! You are on a roll! Those are fantastic!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! you are one busy woman:-) I bet you are having fun though!! well, off to make a birthday and Christmas wish list. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful! Keep up the good work Mary:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait! I just love working with your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary I LOVE the little dog set! I have to have that one. I love the 12 days of Christmas. I'm catching up on your videos tonight. I've had some busy and LONG days at work so I've not been online to view videos for a couple of weeks! Can't wait to see what you come up with for my Birthday blog!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the new sets are a must have! LOVING your sets!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!