Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cardz TV ~ Cricut Cardz Challenge #93

Hi guys! We loved seeing all your talent and creativity in our last challenge! Before we get to Challenge #93...We'd like to announce our random.org WINNER for challenge #92!  Maida from Loving Scrapper 101 is our WINNER!Congratulations Maida! You've won a super cute card making kit...cards, envies, stamps and embellies! Just send your address to cardztv@gmail.com and we'll get your prize right out to you! Thanks so much for playing
Cricut Cardz Challenge!


Are you ready for Cricut Cardz Challenge #93? This week we hope you'll join us for "Think Pink!". October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. To help promote this worthy cause, make a card for a friend or a loved one for Breast Cancer Awareness month. It can be a reminder card for self-exams and mammograms, a card congratulating a breast cancer survivor, or a card of encouragement for someone currently going through the trauma of breast cancer. Use any cartridges you'd like and use Pink as your primary color. Make sure you give your card to a friend or loved one! Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, October 25th. We'll use random.org to pick a winner for a fun prize! We can't wait to see your cards for this challenge!


Our SUPER Design Team has given us some fantastic inspiration for this challenge! Their cards are great! Be sure to click on their names to see more of their awesome creations!



Corri - Sophie



Connie - Create A Critter


Shelly - George, Meow


Janis - Paisley


Candice - Sweethearts

Brenda (BJ) - Tie the Knot

Barbara - Home Decor, Stand & Salute, Everyday Pop Up Cards


DeNetra - Flower Shoppe, Mother's Day Bouquet


Nicole - Sweethearts, Create A Critter

Kristin - Elegant Edges


Vee - Elegant Edges, Stand & Salute, Better Together




Suzanne - Storybook


Theresa - George, Stand & Salute, Art Philosophy


Meriah - Stand & Salute, Art Philosophy


Evelyn - Paisley



21 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards.
    www.stkittsscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects - thanks for the opportunity to post a project!

    Patti Ross
    rossfam@wildblue.net
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted one! I am so excited to be a part of this challenge.

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Projects! I posted two pics of the project I did for my co-worker who walked the 3-day Susan G Koman walk in Michigan this summer. Denise queenbee.speigle.@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second challenge i have posted love the challenges mary, dt so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great winnings. I am he winner of Callenge#92. It is always sadwhen these projects are necessasary. Especialyy when you have someone to give it to. I have my friend and her friend. Lets unite in mental prayer for all those affected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the challenges.
    Thanks for all you do. Love your work. Good luck with your new stamp line. http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entered my Breast Cancer Awareness card with Whimsy saying: "Feel the lumps, save the bumps." Used Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridge Ribbon image.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always fun to participate in cardz tv challenges. This cause makes it even more worth it. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, this took me a long time to make. The gal who gets this card, better keep it on the frig for a month!!!! smile
    http://cottagerca.blogspot.com/2011/10/cardz-tv.html
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had linked to your mr. linky :) thanks for the challenge - loved it !!

    leokc34(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this very important challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I linked up a breast cancer card I made just yesterday. I didn't mention the challenge in my post because I didn't know about it at the time, and I'm hoping you'll let me still share my card. Just don't put my name in the hat when you pick a winner. Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my favorite challenge being that this is such a worthy cause..All the cards are amazing.

    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am new to your sight, I have been very inspired by the things you have taught me. I am a stay home mom of a 16 year old boy & a 11 year old special needs girl, I have a Cricut and love it. I love to make cards for friends & family. I spend long nights and many days in the hospital with my daughter, watching your videos helps get through the nights. Will try this challenge and send you a card to your PO Box God Bless. stierlen.c@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the wonderful, and very timely challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are such an inspiration to me as a beginner. I love your videos. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the cards made for this challenge. Very inspiring for a very worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!